Monday, August 10, 2009

I slept in till 1 in the afternoon. Don't think I ought to have such a good long sleep today because I have made plans to studyyyyyy. Didn't do much today other than sleeping, eating, completing my tutorials, sleeping, doing Econs past year paper, sleeping, eating and facebooking! Speaking of which I do not live in facebook and I am not a facebook freak! I really dislike facebook freaks lor it's disgusting to have these things ruling our lives. And it is SUCH a major distraction when we are doing our tutorials, lectures, projects.....go on and think somemore. The list never ends.


see this? Junya in the blue shirt?
Photobucket

THIS!!! IS SO CUTE! I WANT THIS but they only manufacture baby clothes and I want it so muchhhhh!
Photobucket



Should I go make one? Ha ha.

No comments: