Monday, August 24, 2009

Byeeee POM!!!
Another load off my burden so 2 down and am left with 1 more paper. Business Accounting you better not let me down!! I think I let down my POA teacher back in secondary school because I'm doing fairly well only. Not very well because of some screwed up careless mistakes I have made in the past two papers. So annoying! BA better get me a Z or else an A. Will settle nothing less than an A!

So now I thought I kinda screwed up my 14 marks POM question but the others I think I did quite okay. Am a little scared about the results and I hope this whole paper will maintain my B grade or if best B+.

Accompanied The Bimbo, got bbt and took a bus back then there was this girl in the bus who kept looking at me when she boarded. So I glared back. Unintentionally. The bus was quite empty and she looked like she was contemplating if she should sit with me then she just sat beside me in the end. She said 'Hi!'.
I was taken aback. Why the hell would a stranger said 'Hi!' to me? Took me quite a while and then I went 'OMGZ IT'S YOU ANGIE!!!!' That's my primary school teammate hehe. Big eyes dark french brown long hair with nice big curls, fair skin and tall. She looked more like a Caucasian to me now...

So morale of the story: Say hi to me when you see me because I am really quite oblivious to my surroundings and I do not recognize people on the streets or in buses trains (you name it) although I give the kiam-pa face. But I really do not mean it... :(
.
.
.
.
Okay by 3 p.m. I should be isolating myself in the reading room and revise BA hardcore.

No comments: