Wednesday, August 5, 2009

12.01 A.M.

My eyes are feeling dry and swollen. No I didn't cry! These few days I wake up with swollen eyes (beats me too) and an outbreak of eye rash on a Monday morning which made me have Monday Blues. I hate eye rash so much because.....it made me sit on the bench for that particular match with Pasir Ris Sec, or was it Junyuan? That was back in 2006. Oh well I miss those times.

I had totally no ball sense during training today. Balls flew past me and I couldn't hit/receive/catch them. I felt so half awake during training because I had a nice hour and a half nap and I was so reluctant to go for training but I'll hang on till this tourament ends! Not because my passion is dead but because my back really, really cannot support me anymore. Talked to one of my senior Jelly. Yes her name is Jelly. She thinks likewise too! I think anyone who hears of my situation will agree with me too. Have.to.wear.my.back.brace the next training. Not gonna be emo elmo and tell you how the pain feels like, like I just got slashed. I think I should better off be dead because the pain is going to kill me someday..... I know I talk no sense now because it is 12.09 A.M. and I am so exhaused because school and training drains out my energy, aaaaaand! I still have POM tutorials to complete and Econs to revise. Some ask me how does the pain in my back feels like... It feels like I don't know how to explain either but till the extend that the pain disrupts my sleep. Bad enough? I can't toss and turn in bed and sleep like you guys normally sleep.

Senior might be planning a friendly match against TP next Friday. It is gonna be so.......awkward. I don't know. I will just do my best like how I do in court.

Bye!

No comments: