Sunday, August 16, 2009

This evening, I was thisssss close to joining a volleyball club that I would be playing against this Tuesday... Okay lah more of curiosity and trying my desired position for the fun of it but noooooooooo cuz I made a promise to many that I would officially step down, right? I cannot afford to let my spine suffer any more injuries. 2 minor fractures are already a torture for me. A torture! Just one more mistake... All it takes is just one more major fall and it would lead to dire consequences.

Today I skipped the match and made the right choice to go to church with Venussssss! No regrets at all seriously. Ummm then I met my parents for lunch @ Delifrance and I changed my soup to the lobster bisque. You know... my family has this medical problem and we cannot eat hard shelled seafood but that does not apply to me but to the guys. But after I had the lobster bisque, my lips turned red instantly and it itched. Mom thought Dad was going to ask me if I was okay but Dad went: 'Now you know you took the right kids back from the hospital'

Was knocked out the moment I reached home. I slept till dinnertime which was around 7. Gosh, am so afraid that I will not be able to fall asleep tonight but thank God I won't have school for the next whole week! The good thing is that I will be able to stay at home to study and the bad thing is that, STUDY WEEK = EXAMS ARE AROUND THE CORNER!!!

Okay lah back to my books. Have not touched them in AGES.


Photobucket

Like a rose
Trampled on the ground
You took the fall
And thought of me
Above All

No comments: