Tuesday, August 18, 2009

After all that has happened, all I can say is: Okay lor go be disgusted... Who are you to judge anyway? Have already mentioned, if you are not in this project group then do NOT interfere. Comments be it good or bad or siding me or anyone else I don't care just keep to yourself. If you are not in my shoe or my groupmates', you don't know what we have been through.

I think my mummy very sweet. Woke up and read my unread text message from her and it read: 'I've put some money in your wallet to help you tide over the next two weeks. Try to save as much as you can k. Love you!' Considering that my allowance exceeds some guys I know... Because I told mom that my expenditure went waaaay beyond my limits but I wasn't implying anything I swear. Just a comment when mom asked me how I was coping with the monthly allowance.

The match today was really exciting. But it made me angry too because of the first referee. Thank God for the second referee because he is from St Hilda's! Ha ha and actually I think he was just being nice that he did not catch us. The first referee was so against St Hilda's. This isn't new stuff at all. I knew it since I was in Secondary 4. Even up till now when I am all settled down at home, I still feel like pelting rotten oxygen sulphite eggs at him. When asked if we could start at the actual time slot at 8.15pm because some of our players have yet to arrive, he replied sarcastically 'Sureeee. Delay until 10 lor. See what happens.' But the matches made my heart pound so hard. Could even skip a beat at times because the score was so close and we were on the verge of losing but we won 3-2 in the end. Yay!

Dinner/Supper at Macs. So much for the report on the harmful effects of McDonald's for Comm Skills...despite researching high and low on how disgusting and unhealthy it is. Heck la my stomach is more important in any case. And if I grow a tummy I will consider taking up belly dancing! HA HA I NEED A LIFE. I need to find another hobby.

Sad to say this would be my very last game, ever. Haven't really thought about it long term but I mean for now. At least I should have the rights to take care of my body right? Health comes first, right? Can't make it for Thursday match cos I have a paper or Friday. Can't make it on Sat. Can't make it on Sunday's match either due to Monday's paper.

Oh man :(

No comments: