Friday, August 7, 2009

Right now I am sitting at my favourite spot in my room, which is, my bed, blasting the air conditioner and listening to Beauty and the Beast from my iTunes playlist. Wished this moment could last forever..maybe not forever but as long as possible. School's been pretty hectic. BA lecture got me on my nerves because I was so frusrated and annoyed with myself. I AM A STUDENT WITH ACCOUNTING BACKGROUND BUT HOW CAN I NOT KNOW!? WHY ARE ALL MY FRIENDS WITH ACCOUNTING BACKGROUND DO SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME?! Thoughts like this fuelled my anger in me and I wished I was a little more hardworking.

'What will not kill you, makes you stronger'

A song that best describes me now is I Hate This Part (Right here). I want Comm skills presentation to kiss my ass.

During our one hour break today, we had lunch at the engine school and I gave a really stoned expression when I was drinking ribena. Wenxin said I look like I give the 'You dare talk to me look?! Come lah, you die!' But seriously I think I have insomnia because lately I haven't been sleeping well and I cannot sleep until it is past two in the morning.

CSA tutorial today and I got to know my individual Excel marks. Only a B+. Again. Am a little demoralised but considered that I did better than most people... Actually I should not compare with my classmates but I should live and look up to my OWN expectations. Different people have different expectations afterall...right? :)

Training was rather fun today because my seniors invited my batch's male volleyballers to play friendly matches with us + Sir talked sense into me and I felt so reassured that I have made the right choice :D But as for next Wednesday..... Just so you know none of my primary school juniors DSA-ed into schools in the east like my school, NAS, VS, but are venturing into other schools in other regions. Mixed feeling about that but I relieve that my none of my juniors will suffer in VS. Sir is happy with my primary school juniors I have brought in but this year there is none! On a sidenote I think I played pretty well today! Except in court because I feel so stressed in court. Haven't felt like that in a very long time but after that I met Jad just for a while! To collect my gojane sandals!

I very lazy get referral letter from polyclinic leh. No referral letter = no physiotheraphy = you know what happens... Private clinic don't want to issue me referral letter. What kind of Hippocratic Oath did you recite! Why don't want give me my referral letter and save me the trouble of going into a polyclinic!!! :(



Photobucket

Now I know why my classmates say that I am very chor lor.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: