Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day went quite well as planned! Umm slept in till 11, had lunch and met Daryl my classmate to get the cake aaaaand the balloons. K we were the masterminds of the surprise party. Thought I failed as a planner cuz not many turned up but stilll.... :)

Tried to blow the heart shaped balloons but Kenrick was darn hilarious!! He after he blew em one by one, they kept busting because his unshaved pokey stubs kept pricking the balloons HA HA. Wanted to give Wenxin a birthday surprise by crashing her place (initially) but we thought it wasn't very nice to do so, so we asked Daryl to lure the Birthday Girl to come down to teach him Econs but the Birthday Girl caught us all when we were trying to light the candles.

Pasir Ris library to study with 3 others and we ended up talking but it was damn fun. Oh man :(

And well don't ask me why my hair looks curlier in these pictures because the night before I was feeling bored so I tried curling my hair with the curler my friend bought for me for my birthday present last year ;)


cakey nutella cake
Photobucket

Happy 17th babeeeeeee me love you!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: