Friday, August 14, 2009

So much to blog but after I clicked the 'New Post' button, my mind went blank. Maybe it's because my mind is in a whirl... Maybe it's because....

K lah I am feeling much happier these days with really awesome moresome classmates that never fail to bring my childishness back in me (I am not childish. The REAL childish kid here is -Stares at Zhiting-) Yup I went back to St Hilda's today to meet my coach and I thought we were supposed to take bus 8 to Toa Payoh for the friendly match but his friends drove us there!!

Am hoping to get a nice jersey. A place set for my closet and to wear it during my trainings. But it seems like I will never wear it out because 1) IT IS NEON PINK (so embarrassing lor. Who'd take us seriously in the tournament?) and 2) Stupid t-shirt aunty did not tell us that there is no dri-fit pink jerseys so she made cotton ones instead. Gross :S

Friendly match was. How should I describe it. I personally think that we will definitely play better back at our 'home' because we weren't used to the grounds at TPY. And I played like shit so yes it was somewhat demoralizing. I always feel very pressurized when I am in court. Like when you put a hamster to an unfamiliarized place, it will feel like shitting. But for this case, I don't feel like shitting but more of I can't think what I need to do in court!

First match with SIM this Saturday... :S

No comments: