Friday, August 21, 2009


Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDA.T!!



Oh yay Econs is over. Ha ha okay it's time to throw my econs notes away before it turns into some maggots infested old treasure of mine. Soon I'll come to realize 'Isn't this what I've learnt 5 years ago?!'. I think time passes really fast. August is already coming to an end and hello September! Then I'll probably sing 'Wake me up when September ends' but thank God He spared my classmates the misery of having to hear me sing HA HA HA. But I don't really want September to end cuz I should be still enjoying my 7 weeks holiday ;)

Like I said I'm very sick and tired of eating my school food but today I felt like eating Western Food. Yum. As I was savouring my food, I don't understand why skinny people think they they are fat when they know they are not fat at all. Is it just that they want people to say 'If I had a figure like yours I'd die happy' and make them green with envy or do the skinnies think that they are really obese so much so that they are so determined to squeeze out whatever body fats they have in their body?

I am still proud that my biceps are bigger and harder than some of the guys in my class. Okay what.....what's wrong? I personally don't find myself fat but mom thinks I am....but she still buys me chips and I go 'wth mom you said I am fat then why are you getting me chips and chocolates and....'

Looking like a stick is not nice at all. Like this....


Wanna be this?
Photobucket


Or this? Her boobies look so fakey.
Photobucket


Or like Victoria Becks?
Photobucket



Victoria Beckham is set to be offered £3 million (SGD 7.2 million) to become a permanent judge on 'American Idol'.



The former Spice Girl has impressed bosses with her two guest appearances on the judging panel for the US talent show and they think she has the right credentials to take over from Paula Abdul.

However, programme executives want to make sure the British star connects with the US public before offering her the job as they are concerned they may be put off by her accent and skinny frame.

A source said: ''American Idol' is the highest rated show and they don't want to pick a judge viewers don't take to. Focus groups are going to be set up to judge Victoria's performance.

'There's some concern about whether viewers will think she's too skinny. They're also worried about her accent. She's started to talk in a very posh voice and some people might struggle with that.'

No comments: