Sunday, August 23, 2009

Am feeling the Premature Monday Blues already especially this week. A little contradicting though. One moment I go 'It's Monday again. Oh man here comes the exams...' but on the other hand I go 'Oh hey I'm left with 2 papers. 2 more days to the Day of Liberty!!!'

Think this holiday I'd be feeling quite lost. I reallllly wanna go out for an overseas holiday trip with my friendsssss but I think it's too late to plan. I want a holiday job to get me some money because I jolly well know that my spendings would be way higher than it is. It's THE Holidays whatdya expect!

This holidays I want to date all my spastics, Gladys, Venus, Jasmin, Jolene, Fatz, Ghee, and perhaps some of my classmates and am really hopeful to go to the beach. Haven't been there for quite a while already since...First of August but that one not counted! I want to play the real stuff but my bunch of friends are freshmen at their universities and they just started school not long ago like say two weeks ago? Oh yes I have to settle an appointment with the chiropractor and get a proper X ray and then a fresh start to physiotherapy. I know...I procrastinate a lot. I have wanting to do this since monthssss ago.

Oh shuckies I hardly see a dress that catches my attention but WHY OF ALL TIMES OUT OF STOCK NOW?! :(


Photobucket

No comments: