Sunday, August 16, 2009

I think the money I have set aside for savings for my allowance this month is all gone! Expenditures are exceeding waaaaay beyond my limits. Birthday presents, wedding gifts, class chalet, jerseys and admin fees for tournament... Could easily cost nearly 200 bucks. Gone just like that.

Today, or rather yesterday, was a very special day for Geok Choo my bible study leader and Jun Hao. They both tied the knot and seriously it was such a heart warming scene. I want to have a church wedding in the future! I feel so peaceful deep within. It's like so traditiony because of the big brown doors which opened up for the bride and her father to walk down the aisle. But I had to do my ushering and had to sacrifice watching the bride and her father walking down the aisle.

Didn't really get to enjoy my tea reception cuz I had to rush down to Hougang Sports Hall for my game with SIM. Thank God for seniors who can drive and drove us there instead of taking the public transport.

Well today I felt that the game went a little wasted... We could have won SIM. Won the first set with a score of 25-1x (I forgot) then the next set we won too. Third set was such a lost fight and in the end we lost. So did the fourth and the fifth set... Really wasted!

I never felt much joy picking balls before. No lah not exactly picking balls but I did get to play too. But well, frankly speaking, I felt really happy and excited cheering for them and serving the team. Well franky speaking, if my coach sub me out for even a set and so happen that the set was lost last time when I was still in secondary school, I'd have went 'Ha they can't do without me...' but now I really really feel happy although I do not get to play much. Happy for the right reason and that is because it came from deep within my heart. I could never feel so much joy back then when I was in tpvb picking balls like some...dog.

Ok la I do not really want to talk about those bad memories. Time to sleep and give my match a miss to go to church. I hope I can learn to priortize my time :)

No comments: