Saturday, August 8, 2009

Comm Skills test today!

Was lost for words for some questions asked in the paper such as 'If you were to givea presentation and meet up with hostile questions, what do you do?' and 'What are 3 measures to take note when you use audio visuals?' It is like English and yet it is not. How contradicting but I think today's test made me quite happy because it had something to do with my report. My group and I did a Comm Skills report on the unhealthly diet of teenagers consuming McDonald's. Totally spot on! More like it was by the grace of God that helped me :)

Am back from a birthday dinner from Jurong East and tomorrow is my granny's 80th! Had a early birthdat celebration because many predict that the restaurant will be packed with more people and there will be traffic jam so we decided to celebrate today! The sight of the bill scares me. You could never imagine how much was the cost of two tables...

No comments: