Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Awesomeeeeee today was awesome!! Now Semester 1 can kiss my ass.... Semester 1's pretty short isn't it? It's only 3.5 months hehehehe.

The end of Semester 1 means that I am left with another semester with my classmates before we part. Good and bad tho but the thought of me being in a new environment and making new friends sucks. Am nothing of the anti-social sort but it's just my face.... For the first time in my life Wenxin my first Poly friend thought I was 'sweet' and 'demure when she first saw me but others thought otherwise. Too early to worry now but I think I should divert my worries to Semester 2 first.

BA went pretty well for me. Completed the paper in an hour instead of two cuz the questions given were quite similar to the ones I learnt in secondary school so yay! But I suck at theory. Have been failing the theory papers since secondary 3!

Lunchy with classmates and caught The Proposal and I think everyone should go watch that show! Pretty interesting movie that made me go 'What a biatch @$*^#*' and awwwwww at the same time.


Check out the pair of earrings I've bought!
Photobucket

No comments: