Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yesterday, or rather last night, was a day so full of.....drama. Even I, did not even let my best buds interfere in this matter and what rights have you got to come get someone shooting at us? Malign me never mind leh, you still got the cheek to ask someone to openly malign my group members at my domain. Seriously, I really felt a little bad having to type out two posts here on how angry we were until someone anonymous douchebag came retaliating at us like some...mad dog.

I don't really want to go into the details on how you have 'helped' the group. My groupmates fumed upon reading anonymous comments that came shooting at us.

Buttttttt, fyi jz, if you did not see the tag my friend Jag has tagged the previous evening, here's just a summary of how your good friend has actually helped us....
Jag says:
For more info, please visit www.i-brown.blogspot.com


If you didn't catch that,
www.i-brown.blogspot.com

www.i-brown.blogspot.com

www.i-brown.blogspot.com



I think I can become to next XX #2 I do admire XX in a way okay)... You forced me into doing this!

No comments: