Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today, or rather yesterday was pretty well spent! Cept that I got a lil depressed during the game because i) it’s my last and ii) everytime I go in and serve, I serve right into the net. :(


Though we lost to the Youth Development Team which is also the Youth Olympic Team, we weren’t really saaaad. Today we fought against the YDT for the 9th/ 10th position. Think alumni team didn’t really do well today but from what I heard from my senior (we were discussing on this issue when we bumped into each other in the bus) we got 4th for the Open Cup last year. What she said was, we didn’t have enough training and we weren’t serious enough. Am thankful I reminded myself to bring my back brace!! :)


Met spaz for dinner back @ Tampines and then we went to the rooftop of T1 and revealed our angels & mortals and of course, gifts!! :D Caught up, caught up, told them the reason why I’m not going to Hong Kong anymore. Am veryyy thankful for good friends like these. Grace talked to me and I felt much better but fyi I wasn’t upset just because I’m not going to HK anymore. Go figure k!
Past 10 already and we were still talking so we settled at Central Park and talked. Didn’t really bother to notice the time but when I reached home it was already midnight...
Some pics but sadly the group pics are not with me.


Photobucket


Rey so cuteee!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Mortal :)

Photobucket

No comments: