Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I was already feeling half dead even before the chalet because I did not have enough sleep. I hope to sleep my eyebags away like what Deanna said because I look terrible with em. Terrible!! And what's more I can totally afford 12 hours of sleep oh gosh I love the holidays.


Met Wenxin in the evening and we went to the chalet @ Changi. Pretty fun although we couldn't go out to play because it was already getting dark so all of us gathered in a room and started talking. And of course we took some pics! Xin and I really had a fun time posing....for the camera ha ha ha we really did funny stuff. Supper at Changi Hawker Centre and had sambal stingrays kangkong and prawns which really made me wanna cry. I looked like I injected some lip fillers to make em full. Guys were so nice they got us dinner/supper, accompanied us till we get into a cab, paid for our cab fares and wanted us to be safe. I have really really nice classmates :D


Yupz I just got home. Am feeling very much awake now thanks to sambal chilli and of course a nice unplanned bath at the chalet. Think I am so dead tmrw because we walked past a shop and Andrew dared me to wear that old granny PJs he pointed at and without much thought I went 'YEEAAAAAHHHH bring it on!' Am feeling a lil regretful now I hope he won't get that! Am going to get him to wear my bik tmrw if he really gets me that old granny PJs hehehe.


Andrew Mel Xin Me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: