Thursday, September 24, 2009

Today was awesomeeeeee...!

Five minutes to midnight and I just took a really refreshing shower and trying to settle down still. Still feeling very fidgety after the volleyball alumni gathering. Small world I tell you. Could have been better if the pain didn't exist (this time not so bearable!) but it was reaaaally fun. Scraped knees screwed up back and looking like a pancake on the floor didn't dampen my mood but wth my kneepads weren't protecting me this time. By the way.....I haven't washed my kneepads in 1 year and 7 months so don't annoy, irritate me or make me blow my top or else I will use my kneepads and smear it into your beautiful/handsome face. My new weapon. *beams*

Yay my batch people came today but only a handful of them but then again am very thankful because they came. Everytime I always feel that there is an age gap between my seniors and I and I do not really talk to them like talk, talk. The most we could do is to joke around but still fun tho! :) Last part of the gathering couldn't help but to fall on my ass after several jumps. Walau damn pain I think I'm gonna get bruises on my ass pretty soon.

Caught The Ugly Truth today omg it's darn funny. Colin = Hot. Abby + Mike = Eww at first sight but awwww!! Took pictures with Deanna and Xinying and for once I really mixed my pictures with Deanna up and so did she omg omg omg we DO look alike to a certain extent. Xinying! I try to fold the stars asap and pass it to you kay hehe.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: