Sunday, September 13, 2009

Last evening I had a cup of Baileys Cream Caramel with Mother and Brother at home. Tasted so sweet and smelt like coffee ice cream so yummy. Sometimes I do lose the drive to blog because I don't really want to whole world to know how I feel be it feeling happy or sad, it's just personal. Period. Sometimes I should just learn how to blog like dullestblog.com. Simple, short and amusing. Might be an everyday "chore" but deep within I'm sure that there are hidden connotations of much value. Think, simplicity.

Whut's with the Apple craze now? No not the red round apple duh! The starting price for an iPod Nano with video recording is only about 59USD. Prices are dropping so drastically and everyone's thinking of getting one. So am I. 500 bucks for a 32GB iTouch is simply irresistible because it is reasonably cheap. Shit I sound like I'm advertising for them.

Spent the whole afternoon resting and did a lil online shopping. I hope my clothes arrive sooooon pleaseeeeee...


No comments: