Friday, September 18, 2009

Hi, this evening was all about primary school gathering. Awkward at first because we haven't seen each other for the past 8 months since the last gathering in January, or 4 years, for some of us. Because these people must have been missing in action back in secondary school busy with school and ccas. I must admit it was pretty awkward...seriously. I feel like I'm a bad friend because I was waiting at the Tampines MRT control station alone and then two people came forth and I didn't know who they were until they introduced themselves. No actually, I think I grew taller that's why!! I was a midget back in primary school standing only at 1.41 metres back then in Primary Six. Yup and I can totally remember kay! I used to remember all my friends as giants. Giants because they were so much taller than I was. Now I'm taller than so many of them (wouldn't say most because most didn't turn up. Screw JC!!!) actually I was already taller than them when I met them in January during our class reunion.

Okay... let's just say my memory is failing me. This is bad.

Am glad to meet up with them because we 'broke the ice' during dinnertime. Joked about and I said the most stupid thing ever that made me sound like a blonde. But wait! Denise Junyi and Andrea are bimbos too so they formed a bimbo club unintentionally because the others couldn't stop laughing at us. And of course to laugh together at Peter Chow's jokes. Headed to the Esplanade for some fun and for some mini outdoor concert and then met mom @ Orchard.

Now let us wait for Founder of Bimbotic Club Queen A to upload the pictures from her Baby #02.



No comments: