Saturday, September 12, 2009

Walau my Chinese very lousy meh? I told uncle I wanted wan ton mee ta pau but he heard san pau...

That was after I visited the demertologist at a clinic which made my morning kinda worse but it wasn't that bad, seriously. I think it was just me. I have never seen a doctor ALONE before so I didn't know what to do. I stood at the receptionist counter and then she was darn fierce. She said she wanted my IC so I asked if I could just say my IC number out like that and then she shouted I WANT YOUR PINK IC!!!

That wasn't the worse part. I had to wait for 1.5 hours and there were only six patients in front of me. The doctor precribed the saaaaame medicine to all six and I wondered if I would be given that too and ditto I did. Doctor said I am suffering from over excessive sun exposure which means it is more than excessive and long term sun exposure T.T but I still love the sun and am hoping to go there (you know where) soon. I asked why she said I still looked so sunburnt even without going under the sun for two months and she said my cheeks are still red. That got me staring into the mirror for half an hour when I got home.

So I've got seven types of cream for my face and I really don't like cream. I don't even bother maintaining my face so what more applying cream, and what more seven! I am so confused and I don't know which one to start off first so I am going to smear all seven on my face. I hope it gets better because my four big pimples are freaking me out :(

Mom uses my facebook account to play games for the past few days and she plays till past midnight and then I take over my laptop after that. Can't believe she was The One who nagged at me to stop using the computer because I have school the next day (that was back in secondary school) and now it is my turn to nag at her because she refuses to sleep but to play games late at night and she has to leave for work early in the morining at eight.

Pig-nik
Photobucket

No comments: