Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Ken!!
I wonder why people think that you are my older brother when I am older than you...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Omgz I can't wait for the October the fourth October the fourth October the fourth October the fourth!!! Just pray hard I won't get any more internal injuries and I am gonna try to get myself back on track at least for now and most importantly, to have fun.

Anyway I was looking for some pictures from the Hong Kong trip last year to put some here. Hard to believe my hair was this long (well actually it was much longer because I went for 2 trimmings before that already)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Harder to believe I chopped off 21 inches of hair this year. I could have actually donated my hair to make a wig. Or probably a wig for myself when I get tired of this length.

No comments: