Monday, September 28, 2009

Heyho I wasted the whole of this morning sleeping till about eleven.

Met Jas at four and we caught The Time Traveler's Wife. The movie has been screened for quite some time already so we had to go to Vivo to catch it. K I thought the movie made me a little confused but got better after a while. And then I was confused again but overall I think it's nice and pretty original. Didn't get to read the book though...

Blew seventy bucks away hmm where did my money go to!!! I didn't do much lor seriously but then again how did I actually spend 70 bucks? If my memory didn't fail me, I spent 20 to top up my card, 15 on tickets, 5 on nachos and cheesy hotdog, withdrew 30, shared dinner with Jas at Carl's Jr.....and then I cannot remember already.

Hey Jas, you will be mine next Monday and Wednesday!!!

K going to watch F1 concert on telly already since nobody was available to go to the live concert with me :(

No comments: