Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Venus !!! Thank you being such an awesome friend/teammate/joker/confidanté/fellow potato couch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been complaining to almost all my friends that some of my clothes went missing. Missing! But am very sure they're somewhere in the waredrobe. Have been pretty lazy all these while so thus I haven't been packing. Today, since the outing was cancelled, I decided to make the effort to pack my clothes and I found two out of the four missing pieces of clothes. Packing was quite fun but tiring. Got me sneezing the whole day and a red nose like Santa's best friend. Am feeling a very great sense of accomplishment because my clothes are neatly stacked now. Who knows what may happen tomorrow.

Headed to ehub to meet some classmates and I had dinner before we went bowling. Nize man I tell you. I think I bowled quite well today. I think...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

God knows what I'm doing.
Photobucket

Oh Oh I was packing and then I went to the storeroom. This is Dad's toolbox..
Photobucket

This is Mom's
Photobucket

And I found another one in my room so this shall be my toolbox!!
Photobucket


No comments: