Sunday, September 27, 2009

Found myself tossing in bed and only to fall asleep at 5.30 a.m. because I felt a burning sensation in my stomach. I reaaaally felt lousy and uncomfortable :(

The sermon was....lighthearted! :) Pastor was really, really cute because he was talking about Paul..Stoning....blah blah blah but what really got my attention was that he talked about havoc. He said that nowadays we people are using the term inappropriately, like 'Wah your dressing so havoc today ey!' and 'You make my mind havoc!!' I was already laughing and then he said something that made me laugh harder after that.

"The way people say 'My mind is in a havoc./You make my mind havoc (whatever you can think of)' it's like.....BOOMZ!!"
That made me laugh hard. So did the congregation.
Then he covered up and said, "Ey hello I didn't say anything okay!"

But we all know who he was talking about. You know Ris Low? Am quite surprised that a lot of my friends do not know about her and worst still have not heard of her name. Just in case you haven't watch, watch this because I am going to show you a second video of her.



K this video was on one of my friend's facebook wall. Funneh!!



Actually I kinda pity her because it's not like she wants to have a poor diction or something. And from what the papers say this morning, she said 'BOOMZ' for like a comical effect.
And then she goes on and continue to blabber her illness about the change in mood swings. I think that is already trying to make us buy her story and pity her. I personally think everybody should be given a second chance but then again it's not very nice to have a criminal record and represent Sg in an international pageant.

Zzzzzzzzz.

Marshmallow frenzy! Came up with this stupid game again during the barbecue last evening. Asked everyone to stuff marshmallows in their mouth until it could no longer contain any more marshmallows. My maximum was three again but Andrew stuffed eleven!! Freaking E.L.E.V.E.N!! But he spat out so not counted, dude :)

Sorry Andrew hehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: