Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's 1.30 a.m. already oh yes did anyone catch A Moment of Truth? Totally heart wrenching. It's like a reality show and then the contestant have to sit on this special chair that reads your mind. When a question is asked, all he/she has to do is to answer true or false. But it gets a little too personal with questions like 'Did you have any sexual relations with other guys other than your husband Frank', 'Were you still in love with your ex boyfriend even at your wedding day?' and the last question was the worse among them all. An special invited guest which happens to be her ex boyfriend asked her, 'If I were to ask you to get back with me will you divorce your husband, Frank?' right in front of her husband's face. Omg terrible I tell you.


Today was a day of....rest I suppose. But I feel more sleepy and lethargic than usual. I think I make a bad host today because V came over to chill but I was feeling tired so we didn't do much. Caught up with primary school classmate Ansen and am feeling more than happy because I think there's going to be another gathering. I think. What a small world seriously the O's is like a major reshuffling of people. My primary school friends are now friends with my secondary school classmates. My primary school teammates are now my opponents/my secondary school teammates' teammates.

Ok I am one of the many hopefuls to catch some sleep now. Really need sleep. Got a long day tmrw :)


No comments: