Monday, September 28, 2009

Moodswings, moodswings.

Casual conversation with an old friend of mine got me recalling the past- back to the collection of O level results day. Not that long ago but I still get angry when I think of the JPSAE and DSA. JC wants me. Poly wants me. Poly brainwashed me. I don't want JC already. Last minute Poly don't want me. JC now also don't want me already. So I went into poly with my own merit (still proud of that because all these while I have been too dependent on vb to get me to where I want.)

Can't believe I'm still not over with this even though it has been months.

Every time when thoughts like these fuelled my anger I think back and say 'God has a plan for me. He does. And He does it. In His time.'

Can't seem to be able to sleep with a heavy heart like this. Grace please calm down and go to bed. Time to turn in already and hopefully after a good night's sleep I would feel better.



No comments: