Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yesterday was a wasted day. Woke up, felt sleepy, slept, The Central @ Clarke Quay with mom. I think the mall sucks big time because there isn't much people and it's just funny not to have people in town. That isn't really the point but the main thing here is that I bet you girls/guys cannot find anything you like there. I know it's been long since I've been to The Central and I thought it was a nice place (initially). I used to go there but no I'm never going there again.


Am supposed to be asleep and I ended up at some fashion blogger's domain.

Thank God I didn't get Oakley shades because I figured out that it'd be useless in a while (but I still don't mind having a pair. Whoops!)

This pair of shades is.so.cool. Two seven five pounds o.o


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: