Monday, September 21, 2009

Did I mention to you that I bumped into Mrs Wong K.F at Tampines Mall yesterday? Mom caught her staring at me and told me that someone whom she thought was familiar kept staring at me. When I turned back I was speechless because I was shocked o.o

These few days were boringgggg. I should be in HK by now already but I shall not wallow in self pity because I'm not there. But frankly speaking I got quite freakishly upset about not going anywhere this year. If only my parents were less strict I could have gone travelling with my friends and classmates already. If only...Kay I don't think I can type this out because I reckon I'd be in trouble. Not trouble, actually. Many people read my blog that I know but that worst thing is I do not know who actually is, reading. What if I type something and then some kpo friends' of Ken or other kpo people or whoever who reads this go question my family members. Please, I received plenty of these so much so that sometimes Mom ask me to keep a lower profile.

Sigh....... I want to delete this blog but this domain brings back so many good (& bad) memories. And I'm already used to blog almost daily. As much I would like to lock this blog up, I know many friends would come by once in a while and they will not have access to this domain!

Anyway I think my hair grows a tad too fast. It is already at my shoulder so means I should go get a straighter really soon...because my hair curls out now and I find it irritating. So means either I go for another haircut like really soon or I keep it long. How!

A little random but I miss playing volleyball... :'( I miss the touch of having a good touch of the ball. I mean not touching but playing well. I admit I played rather well as a defender last time. I really do.

Shit I think I talk a lot of rubbish. Now you see the need why I think I should just delete or lock this? It's getting far too personal in my opinion. I mean I could get far more personal than this :s

No comments: