Saturday, September 19, 2009

Today was such a bore because dad got new old air conditioners to replace the old ones so some people came over to fix em. They were so noisy and I was still sleeping. I even got chased out of my room :(

Andrea uploaded the pictures already!!!

I suggested this.
Photobucket

So that I could do this. Hi Wyman!
Photobucket

And then,
"Grace! You forget to add Clara!"
(I know my photoshop skills suck. Big time!)
Photobucket
Presenting to you
Front: Junyi, Denise, Grace, Andrea, Vance, Jonathan.W
Back: Jonathan.P, Freddy, Shaun
Photobucket

Here's another!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Girlz, and that is inclusive of Junyi. Heh!
Photobucket

So then I decided to take a picture with people in TP because....you'll find out below.
Photobucket

SP students
Photobucket
And not forgetting...
THE MJC STUDENT (Loser) HA HA HA kidding
Screw the other JCs, really :(
Photobucket

Watching the mini concert.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's another one to end it off!
Photobucket

No comments: