Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day out with super duper retarded classmate Huiwen who always puts a smile up on my face and talked rubbish to me. We could just sit down and talk anything under the sun and wished time stopped there....just like that! But we didn't sit down and stone.

Today we went walking around in search of clothes, well, basics for me. Back to basics because it is essential and I really needed it. Not a want. Note that there is a thin line between a need and want :) Subway brunch (for her) and Mos Burger for lunch. Awesomeee it's been long since I ate in Mos Burger. We were already kinda drained out because we didn't get anything in the last 3-4 hours until the last part which made our trip worthwhile.

Oh did I mention that we bumped into this crazy senile old man which we thought he was talking to himself, and then he turned his head and said we were disrespectful because he did not listen to what he was saying (but we didn't know!) and then he took a packet of currypuffs and offered us some. And then when he left he shouted 'I LOVE YOU!' and a pan kiss. Everyone in the bus was shocked.

Kay back to watching America's Next Top Model!!!

Photobucket




No comments: