Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today wasn't enjoyable. Today wasn't really enjoyable for me.

Got a call in the morning and since I was the only one at home, I had to crawl out of bed to pick it up and then I received a really sincere and friendly greeting from a lady.

"May I speak to Ken Woo?"

I searched the house but didn't find him.
"He's not at home may I know who's this?"

"I am calling from St Hilda's.... He isn't in school."

"Waaaait. Did you just say he isn't in school??"


By then it was already 11a.m. He wasn't at home and in school so I freaked out. Called Dad and then Dad brought him to the hospital.

And then since last night when I was watching some television programme, I experienced a very sharp pain at the bottom part of my spine. Not that it wasn't pain all the while...it was! Just that the the pain was really sharp and I started curling myself up on the sofa. Put on my back brace and it helped for a while and hoping that when I get up in the morning I would feel better but no it didn't. Today I was tired and I lived in my own world. I stone every moment I could and the pain totally killed my appetite but I went to meet the girls for a movie. Dresscode was white/black but everyone came in black.

Howieeee!!!? Pain killers doesn't even alleviate the pain at all :'(
How?? I have a tournament at Sentosa this Sunday.




No comments: