Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Today is my parents' 18th wedding anniversary. Awwwww :)

So yup today I met Jas. As far as I can remember, I haven't seen her since she last coloured her hair...so that should be in June, yep! I felt home feeling a lil insecure cus I got that feeling that she's still sleeping. AND YES SHE WAS. Ha ha ha I know Jas so well already hehehe today we went to the weirdest place. Not really weird but we had lotsa fun you know...

'I am too bored...I wanna cut my hair!' So Jas' haircut was quite an impromptu one because we were too bored @ Tampines before our dinner at Subway. Mom texted and she wanted a haircut too so we went to the usual salon. I think I had enough of pestering and irritating my friends and hairdresser if bob suits me, anddddd not to mention, starting at the girl with a bob in the Seventeen magazine... I've been wanting to cut bob since the previous time I had bangs. So I chickened out and negotiated with hairdresser so my back part is still kinda long. Am gonna trim it before school starts and hopefully it'd be nicer! I mean... since it'd take me quite some time to have my hair grow back to it's original length, I might as well be daring since my hair is already short, isn't it!! But my hair grows pretty fast that I must admit.

I'm waiting for Jas to have short hair too. Winks.


Photobucket

Photobucket

This one looks like my lip kena buang already ha ha. Stewpid lip balm I've got.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: