Sunday, September 6, 2009

Was asked to go Bangkok with classmate Huiwen and a friend but I guess it's wishful thinking and I can abandon that thought already :( But it's okay! I know my parents are just worried about the political instability of the country so hence.....yup but am not very upset afterall because I know it's for my own good. Aw probably when grow older I wanna go travelling and shopping with my friend and not forgetting Jo and Jas! We are secretly planning something hehe :) And that totally explains my facebook status because it would be years, I repeat, YEARs, down the road. Will it happen? That I'm not too sure but I hope yes!

Henderson Waves & Vivo outing cancelled :( V's going to M'sia with her family tomorrow and I'm feeling a little lost about tomorrow. Cept that I'd be meeting up with my classmates in the evening for a session of bowling. But tomorrow morning & afternoooooon.... :( Aw man. Maybe I can go visit doctors. Maybe... I'd visit the skin doctor and then when I get home I'll give a call to the hospital and hope to get the X-ray done. asap. But it's so troublesome!



No comments: