Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hihi today was day out with Gladys dearest!! It has definitely been a long time since we met and time past really quickly when I spend time with her. We both must have enjoyed ourselves! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think we spent a lot of time eating and talking. And walking too. Gladys seriously went on a shopping spree today. She spent a bomb! Bought best friends rings from Diva then after we walked out of diva with our new rings I went,
"I was so engrossed with the rings, I forgot I needed to go to the toilet to pee..." Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And then....neoprints ha ha ha we both realized we haven't took one together since we knew each other for the past 2-3 years and we have always wanted to do so, so we took em hehe.

Tmrw, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be fun fun fun hoh yay. Wished the holidays would be much longer.

Ah yes I have decided to get an Eastpak. Totally need a backpack now cus I want good support for my back and it'd be quite a good investment in years to come :D






No comments: