Thursday, September 10, 2009

These few days went pretty well and I must say I have kinda lost the drive to blog. I think that's because I haven't been blogging daily. It's just...pure laziness. Look at what laziness has done to me. Couldn't get my results till like 8 in the evening and it is not me but Venus who helped me checked. Seriously it was a little disappointing and am a LITTLE uspet ( I am not overwhelmed with grief -.-) because I didn't really meet my expectations. But o wait I thought I would fail and retake POM but I didn't :) I DID WORK HARD FOR THE EXAMINATIONS!!! I PROMISE I DID!!

Time to gear up for Sem 2. Am willing to give up my passion for xtra time to study (and to play, duh! Everyone needs to let their hair down once in a while right?)

I thought my MSN personal message was quite misleading because it said 'DON'T ASK ME HOW I'VE FARE FOR FIRST SEM. THX. ' Not because I was upset but rather it's annoying and irritating! Don't you find it irritating? Back then when I got back my O level results I've got fifty two online conversations asking me how I have fared. OH CUMMON FIFTY TWO ONLINE CONVERSATIONS IN 1.5 HOURS WHO ARE YOU KIDDING. And I haven't count in the text messages and fb messages and all that shit.

Ok it's 2.30 a.m. already and time for me to sleep. Night!

No comments: