Saturday, September 26, 2009

Reached home not long ago and then I was wondering why are my room lights switched on for no reason. Then my found my mom using my laptop playing her all time favourite game bejeweled with her still quite newly created facebook account.

So means today (technically yesterday) was great too especially having to mingle around with my classmates again in the evening. Pretty cool to have a second class chalet within this holiday!! I think I was darn lucky again cus we played games and I hardly drink, which is a good thing cus I wouldn't want to feel uncomfortable...

Morning was spent at Bedok Library and accompanied Fatz to study for mid-sem tests. Am very glad to start reading my old novels again because ever since after the O's I haven't touch em and they are all looking dusty already. Anyhoos I think I got distracted because I started playing Lady Gaga's tap tap revenge, iFart and Facebook on his iPhone and thanks for lunch!

Kay am feeling exhausted already I really neeeeeed rest!!

No comments: