Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Soooooooo Venus came over again but before that I settled my cravings for subway. Yup ordered a takeaway subway meal when I met her but when I reached home and unpacked the food, to my horror, the iced tea tasted disgustinggggg. Diluted and tasteless and everything bad you can think off. I feel so cheated but the main thing is that I had cold cut trio + cookies so yay!

Caught oldER movies like She's The Man which really caught me laughing and then really gory horrifying and traumatic Resident Evil. I think it is really horrifying because there are bloody scenes and so many people died. I feel their pain :(
I really do.

Hiyah I really miss Sentosa. I really applied the Islander membership at the wrong time. Should have applied earlier this year before poly started rather than procrasinating till June. The card is so...under utilized now. There goes $$$. Hi white elephant.

No comments: