Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I am hoping that the rest of my one month holiday would be well spent. Probably a change in how I've spent the days so far... Really wanna make the best out of it because I am left with another month and my next official holiday would be in March 2010. Mid sem breaks are such a...waste of time. Why not just cramp everything together so that I'd have another extra week of holidays in March! Time flies. It is already September but last January felt like weeks ago. Grandpa's first death anniversary is just a month away. Each and every thing is still fresh in my mind and I can still vividly remember how it all happened on that fateful day. Sometimes I just happen to think of the whole incident and my heart aches. A lot. I managed to struggle through the emotional roller coaster ride in the midst of my O's by the grace of God...really :)

Accompanied V to Far East to get some stuff and headed back. Awesome time spent though it was quite a short while and then settled down for some HK serial show back at home. And then I met up with Stella my jr. Promise I'll go back training soooon! (I hope)

No comments: