Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today was pretty much the same like yesterday. Spent quite a fair bit of time at the chalet mingling with my classmates. Seems like my biological clock is already quite screwed because I sleep at 3-4 a.m. every morning and get up at approx 11.


Class bbq today! Yay for once the guys are cooking for us because back then in sec school I don't remember any guys bbqing the food for us. And omg I played dota ok. I think I did pretty well considering that I'm still a newbie to this game. I was beaming with pride when Liansheng told everyone that I've got potential in dota then came the anticlimax. He said, "Grace started screaming at me and hitting the keyboard violently asking why her character couldn't move anymore. I told her she died already.' Then everyone burst out into laughter and I couldn't help feeling embarrassed.


Just then I thought of a game and cleverly asked everyone at the dining room to stuff as many marshmallows into their mouth and I lost terribly. I could stuff only three at most while the rest could put five. Guess-the-number game and I was darn lucky because everyone who guessed that number had to drink a mixture of Chivas and Coke. Not until the last round then it happened to be me. My face wasn't red at all but vroom, my pimples tured darn red and I was freaked out.. Couldn't stop washing my face with foam after that.


It's nearly two three already and I am still wide awake. O.O like that.

But seriously I think I am one happy and lucky girl :D


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: