Thursday, September 3, 2009

Omg you guys should watch The Elite Models Show now because I think it is so much better than Miss Universe. The standard is so much higher and they are more pretty with earthly makeup unlike the Miss Universe which is kinda dressy and messy. And more of attention seeking. Those models must be angels!

Oh yes not forgetting I went to Pulau Ubin with spaz today. Thought the island was quite small and flat. But cycling is really tiring...my legs are still feeling sore and that is because I think I haven't been exercising as often as I used to. But it's okay! I expected more mozzie attacks but surprisingly I've got 6 bites only and the itch was bearable. Felt really great perspiring after cycling. A lil sick but it has really been long. It feels great...really! Changi Village for dinner and I was already three quarters dead while the rest went over to Deanna's place.

Can't believe I took a nap just now and I think I'm gonna have problems sleeping earlier l8r on.


More pics to come I've yet to upload em on fb.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: