Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm still shocked but yet, feeling a little surprised and amused because after so many things happened I....I am still in volleyball. Hard for me to decide already aw man I really have to make a decision between health and passion.

I have yet to go to the hospital....! I'm scared :( I hate physiotherapy. I hate being nagged by the therapists and doctors...I really hate it so here am I trying to tone down on my physical activities.

Hmummm kay at least my friend made my day today and am feeling quite happy and headed to the post office to collect a parcel. Which also means theadless shirts have arrived but not for me tho I got em for my brother's sixteenth.

Hoh yes did y'all heard about the red dust in Sydney? I think it is pretty darn....pretty!!! Although it causes much of a health hazard but how often does an aftermath of such a natural disaster becomes so beautifullllll! Even a 72 yo man admits that this is the first time he witness such a phenomenon.

Kay off to play games

No comments: