Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It has been slightly more than twenty four hours since I had my haircut and am not regretting it, at all :) Cept that it is a little too long so it looks like it is curls outside instead of curling insice, since a bob is meant to be a concave kinda thing...right? I still cannot find to guts to snip it off, properly.

Today was day out with mom because she took a half day leave to spend time with me so yep we met at town. Nice walk, nice dinner, nice everything. Bought a huge long apple strudel home!!! :)

Heard that the night studies have started already and the Secondary Four students are trying to maximize their momentum cus Graduation Day is coming....which also means that the big O's are not too far away. I tried recalling how is it like to be sitting for the O's back then so, I clicked on last September's archives and I laughed out. Night studies. Study sessions. Study buddies. Even when the O's were just about a month away back then, I was already counting down the days....to freedom! Wonder if everybody does that or am I unique just like that. HA HA. Because most people tend to count down to their first paper, yes? Dear graduating students no matter how tiring this may be, please perservere and hang on there. As cliƧhe it may sounds, you're not doing this alone because every other student older than you went through it. Am sure you'll do well!!

And btw Gossip Girls Season 3 isn't impressive at all. :(

No comments: