Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hi today I felt sick and I think it is because I went under the sun for quite a while yesterday. Haven't been in the sun for quite some time that is why I am not used to the heat. Uhhhh had to skip church (Sorry Venus!!) make it up to you another time!
Slept all the way till 1 in the afternoon, did my tutorials and I realized I have not banked in the cheque I have received from the AYG games so here it is! K this might be peanuts to some but I can get some of my stuff with this amount of money. Definely not enough for the things I reaaaaallllly wanna get. Oh man and oh yes I saw this girl a few years older than me just yesterday. She was wearing this very pretty pair of yellow havianas which I have not seen before. One of a kind! Am hopeful to get it soooon oh man I need to shop. I am such a fugly frog in the well... Have yet to visit the ION mall @ Orchard.

Today again my back hurts so much for no reason! Haven't brought this matter up to my parents if not they will ban me from playing vb. Speaking of which, my tournament is coming up soon with the first match on the 15th August, with SIM. This tournament is made up of teams like NUS, NTU, International Kakis, Tanjong Pagar CSC, SIM and many more.... And my team is called Saint Hilda's Secondary HA HA we sound so small! But it's ogay we're all doing this in the name of fun. Fun!

Photobucket

So take me as You find me,
All my fears and failures,
Fill my life again.

I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in,
Now I surrender.

No comments: