Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy 80th Grandma! I love you!
Thank you for taking care of me since the day I was born, walking me to kindergarten school everyday, buying my favourite fishballs and push pop for me to munch on after school, cooked really nice meals for me and most important for loving me!
I feel happy for Grandma when she was grinning from ear to ear yesterday. Could totally sense her joy as the four generations gathered to celebrate her 80th last evening.

Today after attending the church service with The Bimbo, met mom and we explord ion. I think it is somewhat like a titanic. The richer ones can shop on top while the normal ones can go hide themselves at the basements and stuff themselves with food from Food Opera (I think the food sucks) and other eateries as well. Soup Spoon for lunch and Food Opera for dinner. I promise never to dine at the food center again. Attempted to shop but couldn't find anything to my liking. My whole family or rather the three of us went shopping at Topshop & Topman except for my dad cuz he did not join us and each of us bought at least an item from there. Even momsy got a skirt! :D

Oh yes Happy National Day eveyone!
Who recite the pledge at 8:22 this evening?


Grandma and I
Photobucket


Omg just look at this. Dad carried little Junya. DID I TELL YOU I FELL IN LOVE WITH JUNYA'S SHIRT?!
Photobucket


Cousinz (Missing: Rendy + 3 cousins @ Aussie)
Photobucket


Family (Missing: Aunt Mirabel, Rendy + 3 other cousins)
Photobucket


Lard, Ghee and Fatz
Photobucket

No comments: