Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Was feeling very happy in school today but that happiness was short lived.... Is it just perfectionism that makes me unhahppy about my project grades or is it just me?

Darshan told one of my group members that our written report was the best among the other groups for Comm Skills then during POM, I realized that we topped the class in our projects again but it is only a B+!! We worked really hard for these projects but all we got was just a B, a 76.5 out of 100... But the fact that we did our best already, I have no regrets. At all. Groupmates taught me many things along the way. I can still remember the first time we met for projects, we were all reserved relectant little kids who dread going to school and it took some time for us to break the ice, then came the camwhoring session with our webcams, and now? Bonded like never before. So much so that we became BBBs ha ha :D

Am crossing my fingers that we will do well for the web designing project because I went through SO much shit. AM very, very proud of my web designing actually all thanks to the awesome Huiwen!!

I just received a letter from the mailbox and to my pleasant surprise.....

Photobucket


My current fav: Cassettes Won't Listen - Freeze and Explode

No comments: