Friday, August 14, 2009

Awesomeeeeee! Today was awesome! Couldn't get any better :) Am very very happy with my group's presentation except for me cuz I got a little distracted when someone's phone vibrated (quite loudly) then it made me lose my focus but ah whatever, heck. What made my day was that MY COMM SKILLS REPORT GOT A LEH HAHAHA DIDN'T EVEN DARE TO DREAM OF GETTING AN A FOR COMM SKILLS. All the sacrifices were worth the while. Definitely. My eyes popped out when I heard my group got an A then we screamed for joy then we group hugged (then.... it's the inside joke within my group)

But I did quite average-ly for the Summative test and I hope the moderation will give me a better grade! But what made me not happy again was that her grade SHOULD definitely and rightfully belong to Huiwen instead. Tell me what were you doing when we were all panicky, trying to connect the failed bluetooth connection between the mouse and the laptop? Tell me what were you doing when WE were having a dry run for our presentation? TALKING. Always and forever talking. Don't tell me to quit being mean here but talking will make you lose weight, meh? I would like to reiterate my blog post on the 12th of August. Why are you so egocentric? Why do YOU always do things for yourself and when it comes to group work and discussion time, it is either you don't contribute, or you give shitass work?

The work you give is not low quality. It is, in fact, NO quality.


Don't tell me I am being such a bitch right here. I know I am and I look like one too. You totally deserve this. I do not do this kind of things until when I am exceptionally angry.

Ask me to do group project with you the next semester?
OVER.MY.DEAD.BODY
HA.


My classmates and I went for a celebratory lunch @ Jack's Place! Wished more people came though. I love little class outings like the one this afternoon. We were all bloated even before the desserts came. I peed 6 times in 2 hours. I think I pee a lot today! Just today! The kidz and I went to watch the Jack Neo movie and I think it is hilarious yet scary, but not scary, scary. The ghosts in the movie look so very fake lor lousy make up skills! But the scary part is when the ghosts suddenly appear in the screen.

Pictures from the past few days...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Today's
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: