Monday, August 17, 2009

Today is the first day in I-don't-know-how-many-donkey weeks since I had a nice sleep. Months rather! Am leading a very fast paced stressful life like the other poly kids. Really thank God for this study week to catch up on my sleep and of course, to study. Now I can throw aside alllllllllllll of my projects and study in peace... Could still remember the times I told myself to do my tutorials and I end up finding myself doing projects. So yay now I can focus.

I don't really know how to describe my day today. Well spent studying but on the other hand...not really well spent either. Revised Econs for the fifth (& hopefully last) time, did the past year paper all over again, started to talk to myself and making sure the formulae make a whole lot of sense.
But I had my share of playtime too. I think I spend too much time online shopping. Got 2 threadless tees for my brother!!

One of the shirt reads:


Photobucket



Then had a little chat with the BBB online and had a great time, say catching up? Ha ha ha okay momsy will be home anytime. Will go prepare some food for herrrrrr!

No comments: