Friday, August 28, 2009

I didn’t know that I could make fonts biggerrrrrr. Blogger has been a bitch so far and it’s still acting up once in a while. Can’t really adjust the text size you know... One evening I was so bored and tried to make my fonts bigger so I went to Microsoft Words and typed it out and pasted it here. And yay it worked!
Didn’t go Expo after meeting Deanna and Fiona cuz I was too lazy to go already since my body was already aching like mad. But I had an awesome time with both of them and it’s been pretty long since I spent time with them. Think the last time was before poly started. Ummhmm I got pretty random stuff today! I didn’t intend to shop k. I went out for a reason and that is to get gifts for my mortal. But in the end I got some stuff for myself too and it’s all accessoriesssss! Oh yes today I saw havis @ ION and omg finally they are selling baby havis! Have been wishing that they’d sell baby havis since 2007! Too cute to be true but I am going to get them for my kids next time. Since the havis are too small for me, I’d be contented enough by just looking at it :D
K mom and I have come to a decision and that is we shall give HK trip a miss because of.....some personal reasons. Don’t want to go with a heavy heart and waste $$ since we don’t have the mood to do so. My mom and I didn’t have a catfight la ok and neither did we quarrel or whatever you think it is.
Check out the havis and there are cuter designs @ ION!

Photobucket

No comments: