Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just got home and am still in disbelief that I got a B for Princple Of Management. Did you guys know that I toatlly screw up my mid sem test, it got me so upset that I went home to stone that night! Thank God for Jagger Huiwen Ivan and Wilson for making the project almost perfect. However we missed the A grade by 3.5 marks but it's okay! Speaking of which, I am exasperated to the max. Did not feel that one of my groupmate deserved that score and I personally believe (actually everyone does) feel that Huiwen should get that grade in fact. We ALL have spent sleepless nights rushing through projects after projects. I skipped meals, sacrificed my sleep, skipped alumni training, just for the sake of projects. So much so that I actually neglected my studies while someone is actually FACEBOOKING 24/7, doing stupid quizzes to kill time. Sometimes I wished I have more than 24 hours a day. Everyone in my group feels the way except for you.

How have you actually helped the group? Editing the grammer? Everyone can do that. Did a certain part of the project? HELL NO! You did not give quality work (note: we ONLY want quality work and nothing else) so we had to redo the whole thing.

Today while we were all peeved at not having to practice our presentation in our Comm skills class, you approached someone and said 'Omg your top so nice. Where you buy from?'. When we were all fuming and irritated trying to connect the laptop to the screen you sat down and texted non stop. During our presentation you realize that your slides have errors and you jumped and made noise demanding why we did not help you change them. Why can you change them yourself? Why are you making us do everything? Why didn't you take the INITIATIVE to ask around if we need help? Did you? Think harder. If cannot, think twice. THINK THRICE. You are selfish because you only do your work and nothing else. I know this is how the world works- being selfish and doing what's best for oneself. But you totally went overboard. That I must say. Don't give the fucking excuse by saying 'Orh because you all never give me work mah...' Because firstly, you do not give quality work and secondly, we see how must initiative you take so that we can access you for the peer evaluation.

I must really commend Huiwen on her attitude to projects. Take web designing for example. She had to stay up late right up until 5.30 in the morning. She was SO tired, she had to give tutorial a miss. How about you? You think you are the only sick bird in the group? Huiwen and I fell sick too but we didn't give a damn because projects are the TOP of our list. Did you do anything for the group? Recalled what you did when we always meet up for projects. Facebooking throughout the whole session. Maybe that's commendable...

Am hoping to have peer evaluation for Econs but seems like there isn't. Huiwen asked you to help her in the ppt slides while she does her article but you just gave a cold shudder and replied 'I don't know how to do lah!' curtly. In the end, Huiwen was not able to pass up her work on time because she is helping you to do her slides. Whose fault?

Grading you half or a grade down is letting you off too lightly. You deserve more than that.

I am so sick and tired of being angry. I thought of telling you in your face but I don't know how to approach you because I GIVE UP ON YOU.

Infuriated.

No comments: