Friday, August 7, 2009

Struggled to wake up again with swollen eyes. I wonder what's with me and swollen eyes, seriously! Eyes were so puffy that I could hardly open them, making me want to sleep during the POM lecture.

So far I think my individual essay earlier this year + group project is doing well and am hoping to ace this coming presentation on Friday I think. Am putting all my hopes on Comm Skills because I've been doing pretty well and am comfortable with the module but not for the tutor!! Practised our presentation, bistro-walk for lunch, and took a catnap after that. Am feeling happy today I don't know why. Oh yes I have my Summative test somewhat like a written report exam tomorrow. Killjoy, killjoy!! I want to catch Hangover, UP, and more movies. Realized that I haven't hit the cinemas for quite a while already. :( Any takerz?

A little joke for you!
A man and his young wife were in divorce court, but the custody of their children posed a problem.
The mother leaped to her feet and protested to the judge that since she brought the children into this world, she should retain custody of them.
The man also wanted custody of his children, so the judge asked for his justification.
After a long silence, the man slowly rose from his chair and replied...
"Your Honor, when I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Coke comes out, does the Coke belong to me or the machine?"

No comments: